Re: [TCML] Dry Ice

No... no.. not complexity to the tesla coil.  Complexity to the fog generation.

I.e. if you want dense ground hugging fog using a party fog machine,
you need to add the complexity of something to cool the discharge from
the fog machine., If you want floaty, amorphous fog and you are using
dry ice, you'll want to either add ambient air to what comes off the
ice, or maintain hot water.

Mike