Re: [TCML] Dry Ice

Hey Bart...

I used a dry ice water senerio for Halloween a few years ago, altho I didnt put it directly on the top load but above it suspended with polypro rope. Streamers seem to like to follow the cascading fog formed by the ice/water combo ( higher vapor density??). Streamer color wasnt as bright ( soft blue/purple) as normal and seemed softer ( diffused) instead of the sharp distinct "lines" normally produced.....

Scot D

bartb wrote:

Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone has put dry ice (and water) up in the top load? I'm thinking about the 4th of July this year. On my small 4.5"D coil, my toroid uses to half spheres back to back as the center disc. It is a bowl and can hold a decent amount of liquid. I was thinking it might be kind of cool to throw in some water and dry ice to make some cool clouds (or fog) growing from the toroid (kind of a cloud and lightning thing). I figure someone here must have done this in the past as it's pretty simple to do, so I'm curious if those who have actually tried this ran into any problems?

Take care,
Bart