Re: [TCML] using larger secondary wire for the base

Thanks Gary,
     Your system is better than mine, but unfortunately I would have to
do a lot of redesigning to use it (I don't even use end caps! shh!!
don't tell anyone!)  My previous system was designed without any expert
help, and that is why it is so bad (on the other hand, my secondary goes
from sitting in the garage, to ready to run on the coil in about 30
seconds, so I guess it isn't all that bad.)  Basically my secondary sits
in a 6-in PVC pipe cap, and the wire gets put into a grounded bus bar a
foot or so away (it is run under the primary, which has adjustable
height (backwards I know)).  I had a thicker wire, and it worked well,
but it broke a few times, and the performance just doesn't seem quite as
good using the thin wire to make the connection (probably just wishful
thinking!)  Anyway, thanks again.

Scott Bogard.