Commercial pulse capacitors? (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 14:12:14 +0000
From: David Rieben <drieben@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Cc: drieben@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Commercial pulse capacitors?

Hi all,

I have been noticing that over the last couple of years
that it's getting increasingly difficult to locate decent oil-
filled, commercial pulse discharge duty capacitors from
our most prolific source of surplus Tesla related stuff -
ebay, of  course ;^)  With the Green Monster, MMCs
just wouldn't get it unless I could secure several hundred
of them and at $3/ea, that would get quite pricey! I cur-
rently don't have any suitable spare capacitor for my .1
uF, 50 kV Hipotronics unit. Anyway, if someone has one
or more decent pulse caps, like a Maxwell, Condenser
Products, NWL, CSI, (or Hipotronics;^), ect, in the .1 uFd
to .15 uFd at 50kV or more, that they would be willing to
part with for a reasonable cost, please contact me off-list.

Thank you,
David Rieben