Re: Aluminium Wire (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 21:12:59 -0700
From: Dr.Hankenstein <Dr.Hankenstein@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Aluminium Wire  (fwd)

Why would aluminum be considered "bad" for RF?
My antennas work great...and they're made out of aluminum!
So does the top-load on my tesla coil...five foot cross section, 5kva input, 10 foot sparks....and it's aluminum! see: http://www.drspark.org/images/wwt6.jpg
Perhaps working with unconventional materials and designs is what coiling is all about; what do you think?.

Woo