Re: super static gap / Jim Zimmerschied (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 03:32:39 -0700 (PDT)
From: Yurtle Turtle <yurtle_t@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: super static gap / Jim Zimmerschied (fwd)

Here's my version of Gary's gap. It can be run in
hypobaric and hyperbaric mode:

http://www.hot-streamer.com/adam/shopvac_gap.jpg

I've run it both ways with my ShopVac. I currently
have it directly coupled with a vacuum cleaner motor.

I didn't weld any of the joints, making it easy to
adjust and clean. I've run it on my 4" coils for long
periods with no problems. However, at higher powers

http://www.hot-streamer.com/adam/gap_meltdown1.jpg

http://www.hot-streamer.com/adam/gap_meltdown2.jpg

You may want to consider a version with more
copper/brass.

Adam

http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html