Re: secondary frequency problem (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 20:06:29 -0700
From: Ray von Postel <vonpostel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: secondary frequency problem (fwd)

Chris:
I understand your problem with getting some kind of generator that will
give you something to test with.  You might be interested in the
General Radio Co.  "Bridge Oscillator" or their "Standard Signal
Generator".  These show up on ebay from time to time and cover from 9.5
kHz to 50 mHz.  They have a low voltage, low impedance output.  Contact
me off list if you want information on them.  I don't have them for
sale and General Radio is long out of business.

Ray