Re: TC parts for sale (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 10:55:10 -0500
From: resonance <resonance@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: TC parts for sale (fwd)

I do, but I don't take Paypal as it goes thru the bank and thus is "reported
income".  Too much headache for small amounts.

I have a few XL remaining.  $15/shirt

Also have DVDs of the event.  35-40 min long.

Cost is $10 for DVD with payment to D.C. Cox at:

E11870 Shady Lane Rd.   Baraboo  WI  53913

Most guys just wrap up a 10 dollar bill in two sheets of paper and send
it --- then I don't have to bother cashing checks.

D.C. Cox

DC

Resonance Research Corp.
www.resonanceresearch.com