RE: troubleshooting tesla coil, continued (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 17:31:23 -0400
From: Scott Bogard <teslas-intern@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: troubleshooting tesla coil, continued (fwd)

Marko,
     Steel is bad because it has a very high resistance, especially at
radio frequencies, if you run enough power through it for long enough
stuff will melt.  As for a tap, I use a copper u-bracket, bent into a
clamp shape.  I hope this helps. Scott Bogard.

> Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 15:08:58 -0600
> From: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
> To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: troubleshooting tesla coil, continued (fwd)

Gear up for Halo® 3 with free downloads and an exclusive offer. It’s our way of saying thanks for using Windows Live™.
http://gethalo3gear.com?ocid=SeptemberWLHalo3_WLHMTxt_2