Re: Setting up my "Lab" (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 07:24:34 -0700
From: Jim Lux <jimlux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Setting up my "Lab" (fwd)

Tesla list wrote:
> [...]

banana plug jumpers seem to be unusual on the surplus market. You might
have to make your own.

BNC jumpers, though, are a lot easier to find.  Check with the places
that do computer cables.  They (the firms) come and go, but often,
they'll have RG-58 with BNCs for a few bucks.

you might also check places like "The Coax Connection" or "The Wireman"
(places catering to radio amateurs)..Maybe even www.Pasternack.com, but
some of their stuff isn't all that great, and they're not always
inexpensive.

They won't have the nice molded strain relief like the Pomona ones, but
getting 6 foot jumpers with crimped on BNCs should be fairly inexpensive.

Or, get yourself a crimping tool and make em yourself.