Re: Texas Tesla coils (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 09:25:52 -0500
From: Phil Rembold <prembold@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>, michael.tucknott@xxxxxxxxxx,
     prembold@xxxxxxxxx
Cc: bert.pool@xxxxxxxxxxx, dhess1@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Texas Tesla coils (fwd)

Mike,

Currently the "WartHog" the combined effort of the TCBFW team is housed in
my lab, we are dusting it off in preparation for our yearly "Teslathon".
I'm sure it would be happy to spew out a few of it's 12 to 15 foot bolts for
a fellow coiler from across the pond.
Drop us a line, we can set a date and will try to have several coiler from
this area onsite.

--
Phil Rembold
817-831-0998