Re: TeslaFest 2007 photo lost (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 23:42:36 -0500
From: resonance <resonance@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: TeslaFest 2007 photo lost (fwd)

I thought it was very funny when you reported being in an accident and a
list member asked, "Are the pigs ok"?  Didn't ask about you two guys, just
was worried about the two pole pigs you hauled home.

Glad to hear you are both ok.  Got to quit using that train horn next to
large truckers --- it annoys them!!

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corp.
www.resonanceresearch.com