RE: vacuum and poly capacitor (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 02:05:25 +0000
From: david baehr <dfb25@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: vacuum and poly capacitor (fwd)

Yo,   I was a little more' primative' on my approach.

   I totally filled my caps with oil first , then, not having a vacume
pump , took my caps to da garage ,  fired up my 1970 Ford Maverick,
disconnected one of the vacume lines and hooked it up to my caps, one at
a time,......quite a few bubbles came up,...not as slick as Chips set-up,
but it did help,...Beleive it, or not :-)  (ha ha  )

                         Dave B.