Re: fiberglass topload project results (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 08 Sep 2007 20:40:12 -0400
From: Scott Bogard <teslas-intern@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: fiberglass topload project results (fwd)

Nick,
     I doubt that it was just tuning, as it did have a sweet spot where it
would give the most corona and mini streamers (plus, the top load was wider
that the coil was tall, and 2* bigger around, it was big!)  Anyway, make
sure you are sufficiently grounded, as I only get pri-sec arcing when my
ground is hooked up wrong, I get racing sparks when my coupling is bad,
although I am sure over coupling can cause your problem too.  Good luck this
weekend.
Scott Bogard.