JAVAMMC v2.0 (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2007 16:55:55 -0700
From: Barton B. Anderson <bartb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: JAVAMMC v2.0

Hi All,

I updated JAVAMMC while I was in the mood.

Web Version is at:
http://www.classictesla.com/java/javammc/javammc.html

and PC Version download is:
http://www.classictesla.com/java/javammc/javammc.zip

Some format changes in the output, but nothing major. I added LTR values
for SRSG and Static Gaps for NST's. It just seemed to me that while
designing an MMC, one might as well have handy the recommended LTR values.

I also removed the Dissipation Factor Input and replaced it with "Length
of Cap Between Leads". Just measure or find out from the caps datasheet
the length and enter the length in mm. The program will now calc this
for you. I also added an input for Line Frequency (Hertz) simply for the
LTR outputs.

I added a button to load a default MMC (it's sometimes easier to change
a couple items rather than add them all new).

Take care,
Bart