RE: Soljacic wins $10k MIT Young Scholar Award (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 16:00:29 -0500
From: Matthew Boddicker <shmerpleton_town@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Soljacic wins $10k MIT Young Scholar Award (fwd)

This is Matthew Boddicker

Has Soljacic actually published or written a research paper stating his
findings? All that I know of the project is from the media. Why not
eliminate the middle man go directly to the source of the commotion? Who
knows? Maybe the paper is poorly written and unscientific. Also, if the
paper isn't out for the public and the experiment repeatable, that is bad
science. I am probably an idealist by saying that last sentence. Still,
there must be a way to actually read his paper.

Thanks,
Matthew Boddicker

>From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
>To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: Soljacic wins $10k MIT Young Scholar Award (fwd)
>Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 20:36:26 -0600 (MDT)

Get a FREE small business Web site and more from Microsoft® Office Live!
http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/aub0930003811mrt/direct/01/