RF filter circuit (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 13:34:13 -0700 (PDT)
From: Kris Grillo <kristianisawesome@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RF filter circuit

I have been trying to figure out how to properly size the components for
an rf filter to use with my 4 mot tesla coil power supply. Searching for
RC circuit, RF filter circuit, passive RF filter circuit, low pass filter
circuit, etc, has yielded many descriptions and schematics covering a very
broad range of applications. I'm not sure what I should be specifically
looking for. Also, I do have some formal education in mathematics
(college, 8 years ago, 3 semesters of algebra, 1 of pre calc,) but I have
no formal education in electronics and most of the math descriptions
contain symbols that I am unfamiliar with what they represent. I was
wondering if anyone would happen to know of any good web pages I could
check out that would help me in my quest to learn and understand this
circuit? Maybe something with mathematical examples worked out, if anyone
knows of any such sites.