Re: Charging Inductor Construction (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 22:03:44 +0100
From: James Howells <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Charging Inductor Construction (fwd)

Tesla list wrote:
> [...]
I am not sure if this will help but one ( or two ) of Roger Smith's
videos gives a very good account of how he built his inductor from a
scrap transformer ................. a MOT should do for the inductance
you need
Here is one of Rogers Videos you may have to search through  .. More
from  ROGERINOHIO ... to find the one you want
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSNy1FW4V24
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzfPSqR1XWA

--
Protected by www.SpamJab.com {UgzndUInruKjv2Cy9r}