Re: rf damage (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 09:58:59 -0700
From: Barton B. Anderson <bartb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: rf damage (fwd)

Well, I've run my big, medium, and small coils in the garage for years
with PC's on etc.. Never really had a problem until I once forgot to RF
ground a small coil. It did it's toll on the computer I was using at the
time and killed my sons XBOX 360. So, I'm in the arena of don't risk
what you don't have to (bad things do happen and always when we least
expect it).

Take care,
Bart