Re: rf damage (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 00:12:40 +1000
From: Chris P <darkness06660@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: rf damage (fwd)

i agree about the cell phone i have a $1000 phone/pda and it seems to have
no probs being in the shed with my 2 mot coil...

as for the breaker and computers i think its all a bit of here say  the
breaker is still connected to the main line and thats connected to the
computers...

as long as i had a nice sturdy RF ground (and you could run your own
"normal" ground for the nst earth etc) i don't see any problems unless you
are running a huge coil...

i run my 4 inch DC 2 mot coil with my computer turned on...

on the same circuit and the only prob i have is my broad band drops out
for a sec or two ( i get an error report)...

i wouldn't worry to much if i was you...

although I'm in Australia and we have better grounding than the US