Re: Tesla's wiring? (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 21:16:10 -0700
From: Barton B. Anderson <bartb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Tesla's wiring? (fwd)

Something to remember about Cheney's "Tesla-Man Out Of Time". That book
is now 26 years old. Back then, it was pretty cool and "full of wonder"
about Tesla. But, it's full of myth's and it takes some real "Tesla
Coiling Time" to understand fiction from fact. This book is the book
that ruined my life (no, wait, I mean got me into Tesla Coils). Ok,
since then I've learned the difference between legend and fact. But, if
it wasn't for that book, I wouldn't be here today.

My experience with this book is how I got into Tesla Coiling, and that
makes me very tolerant of others that are still pursuing legend. The
shift from fiction to fact is sometimes overwhelming for some people and
a few just won't accept documented proven science. They will do
everything in their power to state how "todays science" has overlooked
something.

People need to forget Tesla, forget the TCML, and just do their own
science. Find out for yourself what is real and what is not.

Take care,
Bart