RE: New Video up (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 12:31:28 -0400
From: Scott Bogard <teslas-intern@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: New Video up (fwd)

Good Show!
     I love singing Tesla coils, being a musician myself, it a bridge
between my two great passions.  I wish I had the time/funds/know how to
build a few myself.  How exactly do they work, does it just modulate the
"electronic breakrate", or is it fed pure RF which is chopped up into
auditory pieces?  Is there anyway to change the tonal qualities of the
sound or only the pitch?  I wish I could have been there to see it in
person.  Thanks again.

Scott Bogard.