RE: Lamda Capacitor Charger (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 10:52:29 -0400
From: Nick Andrews <nicothefabulous@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Lamda Capacitor Charger (fwd)

Very interesting.  It looks like the power supplies you see sold on ebay
as YAG supplies all the time.  I have a large excimer laser (head is 5'
long by maybe 18"x18") and power supply, but no connecting cables.  One
mirror on the head is shot, so I may end up dismantling it for the 98
doorknob caps and coupla Maxwells in the head.  And there is the matter of
exotic gas availability to run it anyway.  The guy said his father had
used it to cut metals years ago.  I bought it for the caps anyway.

Nick A