Re: rf damage (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 11:39:22 -0700
From: Barton B. Anderson <bartb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: rf damage (fwd)

Yes, you should be concerned (and obviously you are). Try to get a
somewhat dedicated plug where computers are not on the same circuit (if
possible). An AC filter at the coil wouldn't be a bad idea either. As
far as RF, well, likely you won't have any problems there. Just ask that
their sensitive goodies are not brought near to the coil when running.

Take care,
Bart