Re: Double Throw Spark Gap (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 22:47:07 -0500
From: Crispy <crispy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Double Throw Spark Gap (fwd)

The point is that I WANT the remaining ion trails, and air cooling would
remove them.  The gap will be firing initially about 5 times a second.
I want this to happen at a relatively constant voltage.  But, after each
primary firing, I want about 30 or so other firings to occur at around
700Hz at lower voltages.  Air cooling remove the ionized trails that
would aid in this.

Chris B aka. Crispy