Re: Double Throw Spark Gap (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 21:03:01 -0700
From: Barton B. Anderson <bartb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Double Throw Spark Gap (fwd)

Yea David, I don't quite understand how it is going to work, but as I
mentioned to Chris in another post, I haven't fully studied the idea. If
it can be done, it will be very interesting to see how the non-shorted
tranny compares to the shorted tranny. What are the losses in that
situation? Until Chris mentioned this, I had never really gave it much
thought. It will be interesting to see how this gap plays out. There
will be problems to overcome, but will there be a problem that cannot be
overcome? I'm kind of curious how this will play out to the end. In a
few days here I'll be better studied on the situation.

Take care,
Bart