Texas Teslathon - Saturday October 27th (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 20:01:24 -0500
From: Phil Rembold <prembold@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Texas Teslathon - Saturday October 27th

Quick note to say the TCBFW team will be hosting this years Teslathon in
Phil's barn.
If this seems late in the year, we're waiting for it to cool off a bit!!
http://texspec.com/teslathon07/

List member Mike Tucknott from South Oxfordshire UK
http://freespace.virgin.net/michael.tucknott/tesla.htm
poped in for a visit last month (Sat 22nd) - he got to see a few of our toys
working,
shared many storys of the troubles coilers on the other side of the pond
face.

If you need parts for your own project, this might be a good year to drop
in, many goodys . . .

feel free to email me with any questions you have and to ensure the food /
fixing's head count is OK

Hope to see you there,

--
Phil Rembold