Re: Subject: Re: Current Distribution in inductors (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2007 13:32:32 -0700
From: Barton B. Anderson <bartb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Subject: Re: Current Distribution in inductors (fwd)

Hi Jared,

Ok, I am a patient man. I try not to react out of emotion (but my
efforts are not always successful).

I'll wait for your continuation of this. Something I would like addressed:

You defined each region in the 3rd paragraph in terms of the same region
height, wire length, surface area, volume, and energy storage (of which
your equations are based). Please explain what occurs at high frequency
to volume and energy storage and how this affects the numbers.

There are numerous studies regarding changes frequency dependent
inductance and impedance in every field imaginable. I ran across one the
other day which I thought was interesting. It is a paper regarding the
frequency dependence impedance for the TRTS Power Rail system. Within
this paper, the discussion regarding frequency dependent inductance is
also shown. It's just one example. Anyway, interesting read.
http://nr.stpi.org.tw/ejournal/ProceedingA/v23n3/419-428.pdf

Take care,
Bart