Re: ED Tesla article (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 06 Oct 2007 18:32:39 -0700
From: Ken or Doris Herrick <kchdlh@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: ED Tesla article (fwd)

Yeah, a nastygram is probably a good idea, for what it'd be worth.  I
didn't pay too much attention to the "witricity" notion but it sure
seems that there's nothing new in it.  And...that it's hopeless for
long-distance and efficient transmission of power.  I think I'll not
trouble to pay it any more attention.

KCH