RE: secondary coil (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 17:42:47 +0000
From: "Lau, Gary" <Gary.Lau@xxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: secondary coil (fwd)

I too have always used just oil-based polyurethane to coat my secondaries.
But the last time I went to Home Depot (the big US hardware/home
improvement chain) to buy some, the clerk told me that the oil-based
variety won't be around much longer, being replaced with the water-based
flavor.

Has anyone actually tried coating a coil with water-based polyurethane?
On the surface it sounds undesirable, but you know what happens when you
assume.  I don't know - it may be fine and a lot less stinky and toxic.

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA