From: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Jon Danniken
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2007 10:05 AM
To: Tesla Coil Mailing List
Cc: David Rieben
Subject: Re: [TCML] my recommendation for a SRSG motor arbor

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Rieben"
[snip]
>  I simply drilled out 3
> matching 1/4"  holes in my G-10 rotary disc to match the
> tapped holes on the bushing and screwed the disc to the
> bushing face via these holes with proper size/length bolts
> and lock washers.

David, how did you ensure that the center of the bushing was concentric
with
the center of your disc?

I'm using a shaft arbor right now, which means a hole in the center of
the
disk (pretty easy), but I can't for the life of me figure out how to
layout
the holes on the disk to correspond with a bushing hole pattern without
having access to a mill or an X-Y table. .

Jon