Re: [TCML] Large Plsma Tube

Scott Bogard wrote:
Most epoxies will outgas and spoil the discharge, but after searching the net for a few years I've found one that doesn't, it is supposed to be good to 10^-6 torr, and the table top fusor people use it, so it should be good but I have not yet tested it (I cannot remember what it is called, only that it is made by Loctite, and it is sold as a general purpose epoxy. I will check the box when I go home tomorrow and send the information to you).

I would like to know what epoxy this is also.
Thanks,
Dan