RE: [TCML] Sec design trade-offs and considerations

... but not trimmed so much as to remove the context from a reply.  I often see replies to messages with the original post completely gone.  Please retain the *significant* portions of the post to which you are replying or refuting?

Thanks!

Gary Lau
MA, USA