Re: [TCML] Phase

Tony,

The phase requirement changes with power level.? Therefore

it can only be roughly set.? What I do is to just turn up the power

variac a little and adjust the phase using either my electrical

phase shifter circuit or a mechanical remote phase shifter,

and adjust for max spark length.? Then I raise the power some,

and re-adjust, etc, until full power and spark length is achieved.
If you have no remote adjuster, then make trial and error
adjustments and then power up again, etc.?

? http://hometown.aol.com/futuret/page3.html

(please ignore any question marks that might show up above,
this email system sometimes creates them by itself.? )

John