Re: [TCML] pig Jacobs

Hi Matt,

Something else I should have mentioned about the breaker/fuse is the element is likely dropped in a bucket of water for dissipation. Things can go south if the element gets bumped or whatever and the whole thing fall into the bucket. One never knows what troubles may occur that we didn't "foresee".

Take care,
Bart

Hi Bart,
Aren't high power resistive elements usually high-R wire, possibly on ceramic form, and therefore fail open rather than short out? Matt D.