To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2007 9:11 PM
Subject: [TCML] pig Jacobs

any problems running a 10kva pig through 3 ohms of resistance for a jacobs ladder ?

Im on a 50amp breaker , it didnt trip,.., my clamp on amp meter is broke :-(

3 ohms @240 v would be like 80 amps !? , but, resistance goes up with temp ?

Thanks, dave ( one Helluva flame commin' off that LiL' pig ! )