To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, November 25, 2007 7:11 PM
Subject: [TCML] pad mount transformer tesla coil

Hello,
Has anybody tried using a padmount transformer to drive a coil? I haven't seen this or heard of anyone using a transformer like this one here: http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Cooper-75-KVA-1PH-OA-Pad-Mount-Transformer_W0QQitemZ200130886048QQihZ010QQcategoryZ42881QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem

This is merely academic, I just wondered if there was a good reason these aren't widely used.