Re: [TCML] pad mount transformer tesla coil

Hi Clive,

To supply 75 KVA to this  1/2 ton transformer would almost  require you to
have your own separate 400 A electrical service just for the  coil.
Electrically, it should work just fine.

Matt D.

In a message dated 11/25/07 10:14:45 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,