Re: [TCML] Bug Zapper coil

Nice. I have had one of these bug zapper transformers on the shelf for awhile now. I was going to build a small coil and mount the cage from the bug zapper over the top as a Faraday cage. Just a little coil my son could fit in his backpack and take to school. Your write up has inspired me to complete this project. Well, I'm off to the hardware store and radio shack for supplies.

"Lau, Gary" <Gary.Lau@xxxxxx> wrote: Hello All,

I have finally gotten around to documenting my Bug Zapper Transformer (BZT) powered coil on my web site.  For those interested, please see http://www.laushaus.com/tesla/bzt_coil.htm

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA