[TCML] Nee recommendation for a SRSG motor arbor

I'm in the process of building up a big SRSG.  I've machined flats into the a 1800 RPM 3/4 HP motor and it is running nice and synchronous.  I'm cutting a disk from G11 Fiberglass, but need to figure a convenient way to attach it to the 5/8" shaft.

The arbors I have been able to find are designed to adapt a motor to a buffing/grinding wheel.  It seems to me that this would be inadequate since the disk could spin at start-up.

Anyone have any recommendations for a good "off the shelf" solution?

Thanks,

Curt.