Re: [TCML] RSG disks - who can make them ?

Hi Chris,

    You might also consider this: Choosing Fo in the  middle of the
commercial AM broadcast band significantly increases your chances  of developing former
friends and unneighborly neighbors, compared to the usual  <300kHz range ;^)

Matt D.

In a message dated 11/21/07 11:04:33 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,