 To: "Tesla" <Tesla@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:Tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>>
 Sent: Sunday, November 18, 2007 4:47 PM
 Subject: [TCML] Tesla Coils and Stents
 Hello List Members,
 I recently had the experience of having a couple stents installed in my
 heart due to blockages. I was wondering if anyone had info on possible
safety issues around coils when stents are present. The stents are stainless
 steel lattice which I would think would be like a small cylinder
 electrically (vs a small coil).

 Any thoughts or actual experience would be appreciated.
 Jim Zimmerschied