To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2007 10:43 AM
Subject: [TCML] Spark gap Resistance

Does anyone have any data on spark gap resistance?
and for that matter Streamer impedance?
I've been doing some simulations, and for the lack of any better number I've been using 4 ohms for spark gap R's and have tried using 220kohm+1.5pf'/ft for streamers, but doesn't always seem to look right in the sims. Trying to characterize plasma is always difficult at best.

Thanks

Dave