Re: [TCML] I'm back, Kevin Eldredge

Hey Kevin
(Kevin had his BIGGG tesla coil on CNN recently)
Welcome back. Of course we only let famous people in now so you are OK!
How about you set up a website to keep the momentum going? I guess you must be on dialup if you haven't vaporized your phone line yet.

Peter
http://tesladownunder.com

In a message dated 11/19/2007 6:57:49 P.M. US Eastern Standard Time,