Sent: Sunday, November 18, 2007 5:58 PM
Subject: [TCML] AC powered Ignition Coil Circuit

I seem to recall seeing a circuit on line where an automotive ignition coil was drive directly by AC to produce a near continous discharge across a gap. It was a very simple circuit but can't remember the details. As I recall it didn't involve the use of semiconductors.

Does anyone else remember seeing this circuit, and can you point me to it's location?

Thanks,

Curt.