Re: [TCML] Re: Wireless Energy Transmission Follow-up (fwd)

As an erstwhile member of the IEEE Antennas and Propagation Society, I can assure you that radio science is far from lost.  What has happened is that as science publication has grown, in general, you won't see interesting stuff in the same places.  There are numerous journals discussing the sorts of things you're interested in, at all levels of sophistication.

For instance, look at the work on FDTD (Finite Difference Time Domain) propagation modeling.