From: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Peter Terren
Sent: Saturday, November 17, 2007 4:27 PM
To: Tesla Coil Mailing List
Subject: Re: [TCML] Wanted (6) 8020 Vacuum tubes, RF filtering

Your 16 inch valves certainly seem sexier than Syd Klinger's 1000 x 1N007's
to rectify his 3 phase 170kVA for his Cauac TC.  You can see an inductor as
part of his RF decoupling in the DC line to hs coil.
http://tesladownunder.com/BDOdiodes.jpg
Syd's diodes were well proven but I know Carlos (Lightning for hire in NZ)
blew a set of HV diodes on a 20kVA system so used an AC system for his
display.

Peter