Re: [TCML] Re: Wireless Energy Transmission Follow-up (fwd)

hi,
there have been people wh have expressed an interest in propagation of radio energy.  i think this is a wonderful subject.
i also think radio science lost its way sometime in the 30's.  we are far behind where we should be.  radio is now a mere approximation of of the field fully developed.
the proper people should find the following article most interesting.  one can see radio propagation with all the mumbo-jumbo stripped away.  one thing that derailed radio science was the "international money power" wanted radio to be a certain way so they could own it. read the history of the "marconi scandle" and you will get a feel for it all.
Charles A. Culver did some energy propagation studies at the Randal Morgan Labratory at the University of Pennsylvania before 1907 and published his results in Physical Review.
the article citation is: Culver, C. A., "A study of the propagation and interception of energy in wireless telegraphy Part I", Physical Review, Vol. XXV, No. 3, pp. 200, (1907).
nowdays Physical Review busys itself worry about goverment grants to study the folding of 19 demensional space.  we have lost the farm to a bunch of philedelipha lawyers.
but; the above article is tasty and meaty. dont worry about "radio shadows" they can be explained by electrostatic screening ( like the voltage gradient weakning when u go into a hole.
by now