[TCML] Re: tesla coil help

>(I'm not sure I understand the primary configuration). But,
if it's 14 turns >at 2" height (boy a picture would help
here)

Bart,
the primary is wound upward 7 turns them back down 7 turns
over the outside of those first 7, the total height is 1
inch high, also does anyone know how small the worlds
smallest tesla coil is? as for the delicate tuning, well, it
i hard to get it into proper tune but it can be done
(although a pain at times).

Resonance,
>You're mis-using JAVATC. 34 is not correct. Coeff. of
coupling can never >exceed 1.0

you must have misread that. my original message said 0.34,
not 34.
and i will be building a 3.5" coil as soon as i can get my
MOT supply up and running.
btw: i do use JAVATC to desgn my coils, from the ground
up...