Re: [TCML] Kevins Biggg coil

I recognized Kevin's coil immediately too, I'm just jealous you have an engineering lounge at your place of employment!  I work as an engineer at a LARGE firm and all I have is a cubicle :-P

----- Original Message ----
From: Barton B. Anderson <bartb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2007 5:54:00 PM
Subject: Re: [TCML] Kevins Biggg coil

Monday at lunch, I'm walking by the engineering lounge and someone
yelled out "Hey Bart, there's a Tesla Coil on TV"! I poked my head in
the room and said "That's Kevin Eldridge's Biggg Coil"! Funny how we
have come to recognize who's coil is who's at a glance (well, the big
ones anyway).

Take care,
Bart